Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Facebook Link

I started using Facebook early this year. It was because so many of my friends tagged me but I didn't bother much initially as the interest wasn't there. One day however, one of my friends called me and said they found so and so on FB and who are they now, what they were doing. These are all my ex-classmates from primary right up to uni days. Wow! I thought this is interesting so I gave it a try. I am really enjoying it since. Here's my link:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=730299327&ref=profile

I noticed the links posted by some of you is a little different. Your URL has your name in it but mine is different. I wonder why? Can anyone explain please?

1 comment:

Penny Wong said...

You can type your name in the post and hyperlink it. In the hyperlink tool box, attach your facebook link =) Hope it helps.