Monday, October 27, 2008

My Experience with Podcasting

Wow! I thought to myself. I was just getting the hang of tagging and blogging and now I am learning podcasting. This is great. What else is out there? Technology is limitless! I was excited about it at first but then found out, oh...no! my desktop PC does not have voice recording features, what do I do?

I had to bring my notebook from home to the office, took it to the ICT department to have it configured so that I can access the wireless settings on campus. When that was done, I could download audacity and start my recording.

I did a brief recording on the introduction of the PASS (Peer Assisted Study Session) program to UCSI University. This is my second attempt as my first recording had too many pauses in between, probably because I was not used to speaking and looking at the recording at the same time. In my second attempt, I did not look at the monitor, I just spoke into the mic. It didn't sound too bad.

Here's what I have, check it out!

Podcast feed: Subscribe

Podcast feed: Subscribe

1 comment:

Wey Lim said...

Hi Christine,
I click on the RSS of ur podcasting.. nothing appear / no sound???? Need to install any software

regards,
Wey Lim